How can we help?
Consolidate global banking operations
Replace periodic reporting with centralized visibility and control over your cash at group level. Learn more >
Unlock real-time cash analytics
Access real-time balances and transaction data from across your banking estate as soon as its available.
Improve auditability of transactions and balances
Simplify auditing and reporting with access to a fully searchable transaction database and drill-down analytics.
Get total control over your cash position
Ditch the spreadsheets and say goodbye to logging in to online banking portals.
AccessPay consolidates cash visibility across all of your banks, accounts, countries and currencies in real-time. By connecting your banking estate, data can be fed directly in to relevant finance applications (ERP, TMS, Reconciliation tool) or viewed within AccessPay’s own Cash Management Application, giving you ultimate over your cash via:
- Real-time reporting and analytics across all connected accounts utilizing intra-day and end-of-day statement messages (MTs)
- Aide daily cash forecasting by comparing your expected cash position to your actuals.
- Improve auditability with access to a searchable database of transaction logs across across all connected accounts
Optimise your cash with access to real-time data
Spend less time collating data and more time analysing it. AccessPay does the legwork to enable your team to get back to doing what they do best – making informed decisions with your cash.
Access your entire cash portfolio at the click of a button to stay one step ahead of expenditure, debt repayment and investment opportunities:
- Unlock hidden cash across different entities, countries, currencies and banks
- Drill down in to real-time balances and transaction data to support Treasury and reconciliation activities
- Quickly identify potential risks like overdrawn accounts, large cash inflows/outflows late movements and peak liquidity usage using custom alerts
Connect all your payment types in one place
Manage incoming or outgoing payments alongside cash management activities. Ideal for Treasury and Cash Management teams, AccessPay gives you the visibility and control you need from one, central location.
Process domestic or cross-border treasury payments via any number of payment schemes rails, including:
“Our finance and treasury teams save 25 hours a week using AccessPay as a digital bank connection”
Karen Fagen, Head of Treasury Operations at ITV
Move data in minutes, not hours
Want access to the most timely, accurate transaction data? Why wait? Get statements into your back-office as quickly as you can receive them from the bank.
AccessPay enables straight-through processing of statements by automating the download and transformation of data in to whatever format you. Cutting processing times from hours to minutes in comparison to more manual methods like online banking.
When it comes to connecting your banking network, a number of options are available:
- Using your own SWIFT BIC – the preferred option for corporates with an existing connection to SWIFT
- Using AccessPay’s BIC – preferred by corporates who are not connected to SWIFT
- Using a host-to-host connection
- We’re able to instruct any bank to deliver MT940 (end of day) and MT942 (intra-day) statement messages
- This method outputs a standardised bank statement format
- Statements retrieved by AccessPay platform and ‘piped’ back into your TMS or ERP application via a secure sftp client.
- Receipt of MT messages is chargeable by your bank
- Track the progress of inbound payments with SWIFT GPI
Open Banking API
- Self-service set-up takes just a few minutes
- Outputs transaction and balance data
- AccessPay file transformation engine available to automate file formatting for onward reconciliation
- Accesspay connects to the Open Banking API as a 3rd party
Ready to future-proof your cash management operations?
Discover why over 1000 finance teams trust AccessPay to automate corporate banking operations.
Complete the form to schedule a detailed demonstration with one of our finance and treasury specialists ➜