"The ability to scale connectivity to multiple banks and jurisdictions using multiple payment methods all through a single standard connectivity process was a real benefit to us."
Manage Your Corporate Payments with Payment Automation
With 95% of all data breaches caused by human error, digitising global payment processes is no longer a nice to have either. Automating these processes means business are substantially reducing the risk of human-error and fraud within their organisation.
Automation also means standardising the payment process across the board which drives efficiency and further reduces the risk of unnecessary error as payment files are automatically compliant and bank-ready.
- The AccessPay platform automates all business payments including Bacs, Faster Payments, SWIFT & SEPA.
- Our platform is file-agonistic so you can securely process accounts payables, receivables and payroll payments through one interface.
- Our solution connects to all major ERP, Payroll and General Ledger applications to remove the need for manual data collation, meaning finance teams can focus on more value-driven tasks.
Gain a True Picture of Your Finances with Our Cash Visibility Tool
You’ll have an added layer of pressure when it comes to managing your finances. Businesses with global entities:
- Are dealing with cross-border payments with banks and subsidiaries outside of the UK
- Have a multinational finance team spread across multiple locations
- Do not have standardised processes. Being able to see your global cash position, and in real-time, becomes a complex, manual operation, dependent on people who need to log in to numerous bank accounts to retrieve this data
Using a cash visibility tool like AccessPay means you can easily connect to all your global bank accounts, and automate bank feeds within the platform.
You’ll be able to see a real-time picture of your cash flow without the need to manually log in to individual accounts. You’ll also reduce bank fee costs as you won’t need to run regular statements and reports to gain this insight, its right in front of you, whenever you need it.
Cash is King During Times of Economic Uncertainty
Now, more than ever, businesses need to know exactly what they are spending, and keep track of their current accounts. With interest rates on the rise, being able to see a true picture of your cash position means you can make smarter, more informed decisions with your money. With AccessPay’s Cash Visibility tool you’ll:
- Spend less time collating information about your money, and more time strategising
- Have access to your entire cash portfolio, viewable in one place
- Be able to see real-time insights of your finances, track business spend and easily sweep money between accounts
There’s an added layer of protection too with enforced system access and payment controls available within the platform. Auditing is also futureproofed with auto-logged tasks and simple transaction searches available across your connected accounts.
Be safe in the knowledge that your finances are more secure than ever, and in times of uncertainty, you have the essential information you need to make your money work the best it can for your business.
"You log in and know exactly how much cash you have around the group. We are able to see not just payments that have been made, but also receive confirmations back from the bank as MT942s come in throughout the day our position is updated."
Support Digital Transformation Strategies
Modern technology is transforming business processes across the board, and businesses need to automate manual processes to scale with growth and business demand. Finance operations are no different, but business banking , unlike personal banking is still catching up. We’re used to managing our personal money at the click of a button, but corporate is more challenging for organisations. That’s where AccessPay helps.
Our technology embeds into the existing eco-system of your finance function, acting as the bridge between your back-office systems and your banks to automate and protect your finance function. It’s scalable too, so global businesses can easily integrate as many back-office systems and banks as they want within the platform to support and scale with future growth.
"We're looking to move all of our processes to cloud-based solutions by 2025; and AccessPay aligns with our company objectives, plus we don't have to worry about future transactions fees, it scales with us."
We’re already compatible with SWIFT’s new, global IS020022 xml messaging coming into place in 2024
We don’t charge transaction fees. You’ll be geared up for growth with no incurring hidden costs
We have a 5star Feefo rating and 98% of our customers stay with us
We perform 200m+ transactions and £0.5 trillion dollars is processed through us each year
Get in touch to discuss how we can help you centralise your global banking operations