No Expensive End-Of-Life Upgrades
Born in the cloud, wave goodbye to pesky end-of-life announcements and forced upgrade costs
No Transaction Fees
Our annual subscription model means you’re geared up for growth without incurring hidden costs
No More Banking Portals
Still logging in to banking portals? Automate your Bacs submissions for added security and efficiency.
Centralise Your Payment Processes
- Process accounts payables, receivables and payroll payments from one place.
- Connects to any application you use to generate payment files, including all major ERP, Payroll and General Ledger applications.
- All payment types in one place; centralise access to Bacs, same-day and international payments
Automate Bacs Submissions
- Remove manual processes to create more efficient and secure payment workflows
- Our file-agnostic technology automates the upload, transformation and submission of Bacs payments
- Create custom workflows that help you manage approvals and submissions across different teams and systems
Increase Security and Control
- From heavy encryption to data-masking, embedded bank-grade security protects your submissions against fraud and cyber threats
- Secure authentication supported by both Smart Cards and Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
- Extensive payment controls put you in control of the approval process
- Detect suspicious transactions pre-submission to help bolster fraud prevention
- View live submission statuses to detect errors early by seeing exactly when submissions have been successful, rejected, failed, or cancelled.
- Automate Bacs report retrievals to gain access to the information you need, when you need it
Industry Leading Service
We really do try our best to ensure our customers are happy. And that’s exactly why we have the top Net Promoter Score in our industry, its why 98% of our clients stay with us.
Switching to AccessPay is easy. And with rapid onboarding, no transaction fees, a simple annual subscription fee and free platform upgrades, the AccessPay platform is not only cost-effective, but future-proof, too.
“The AA has a significant volume of transactions; a large amount of money is being handled. We felt that having a partner we can trust, who can move quickly and keep us up to speed with new developments, was essential.”
Lewis Jones, Head of Treasury Operations and Payroll at The AA
Frequently asked questions
How does pricing work?
At AccessPay, we’ll never charge per transaction. Instead we offer a flexible annual subscription model which means you’re not penalised for growth.
Pricing is calculated based on 3 factors:
- Transaction bandings
- The number of banks you want to connect to
- The payment schemes and messaging networks you want to connnect to
How quickly can I get up & running?
From purchase to implementation, onboarding with AccessPay for Direct Debit collections takes days.
Once you’re connected, the team will guide you through the process of building out intuitive payment workflows and managing users on the system. Once that’s done, you’re good to go!
Is AccessPay a secure solution?
Yes, we’re a Bacs approved, FCA registered vendor and we carry out regular security testing with 3rd party vendors.
We’ve also made a bunch of bank-grade security tools available to our client-base to give you greater peace of mind over your financial data:
- PGP encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- sFTP upload
- Data masking tools
- Robust, customisable approval workflows
- User profile management
- Fraud/Error detection tools
Is it a cloud based solution?
Yes, the AccessPay platform is 100% cloud based. You don’t need to install anything and will receive free platform upgrades and fixes as soon as you become a customer.
All you’ll need is an internet connection to get started
What do I need to get up and running?
All you need to get started is sponsorship from your bank, otherwise known as a Service User Number. If you’re unsure what this is, have a read our our Bacs SUN Guide and arrange to speak to your bank about acquiring one.