We are looking for a collaborative and enthusiastic Individual to join the team and work with key stakeholders across the business.
Deveres e Responsabilidades:
- Responding to any incidents and alerts
- Identify possible threats and vulnerabilities which could impact the business.
- Work collaboratively with other departments
- Report and provide updates In a way that all stakeholders can understand.
- Experience In all areas of Information Security would be a benefit but Is not a requirement.
- Working with Internal stakeholders to improve internal processes and support operational goals.
- An ability to handle multiple workstreams will be required to ensure day to day operational duties do not substantially impact long term objectives.
- Cyber security related degree or similar (Computer Science with some on Cyber Security etc)
- Ideally qualifications in Sec +, CEH, or equivalent, but not essential
- Enthusiastic about Cyber Security
- Understanding of Security Operations and Cloud Computing Concepts
- Exposure to some Cyber Security tools such as SIEM solutions, Vulnerability Scanners, Security Onion, Kali, Anti-Virus products etc
- Knowledge of Threat intelligence
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team and independently