You will be taking ownership of a portfolio of projects throughout the end-to-end lifecycle of the implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scope and agree project and program plans for delivering the solution contracted for and achieving the value which will progress the customers own strategic agenda and business drivers
- Leading the setup, configuration and testing of the AccessPay software through to client training and full system delivery
- Work with the Service Delivery team to build detailed client profiles throughout the onboarding lifecycle
- Ensuring that all customer requirements and deliverables are scoped and agreed via the correct channels and procedures
- Accurately updating CRM records to the track the progress of implementations and to generate dashboard and status reports
- Taking ownership of customer’s complex queries, ensuring a speedy resolution and documenting remediation actions .
- Leading conversations with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- 3 years operating in an Implementation Manager/Consultant role
- Implementation experience of SaaS products
- Previous experience in banking/payments i.e., Bacs, CHAPS, FPS, International and SEPA would be beneficial for the role
- Working knowledge/understanding of H2H, SWIFT and Cash Management integrations would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, prioritisation and time management skills are essential