Working as part of the Customer Success team alongside a team of Project Managers to join them in playing a vital role in shaping the way the team grows to meet the demands of a fast paced FinTech company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects, whether these be customer implementation or internal changes, are completed on time.
- Completing scoping sessions to produce roll out and go live plans
- Working with our technical consultants you will guide our customers in the best way to maximise value from our platform.
- Clearly documenting, publishing and communicating plans with the wider organisation.
- Anticipating any issues in delivering and owning the remediation.
- You will develop an in depth understanding of our platform, relevant markets and customers to lead conversations with senior stakeholders from our customers and third parties.
- Taking complex information and presenting this in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Taking complete ownership of your own portfolio of projects. Some of these will be fast paced, two weeks start to finish, others will be six to eight month engagements.
- Ideally you will have a track record of successfully delivering (SaaS) solutions, within a B2B environment, managing interactions with stakeholders of all levels and disciplines.
- You will also be expected to understand project methodology by committed to seeing through to completion.
- Prioritising your workload across projects of varying complexity and duration Is an absolute necessity.
- Prince2 certification would beneficial.