The team will lean on you as the driver of critical initiatives like market sizing, targeting, refining our ideal customer profile, positioning & messaging, product & solutions mapping, sales enablement & collateral creation, and product launches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with our Product Owners, Customer Success, SDRs, Marketing and Sales team to develop and execute clear go-to-market plans for existing and new products. Ensure sales & marketing teams are briefed, trained and furnished with the appropriate collateral to drive pipeline generation.
- Craft GTM strategy, informed by quantitative and qualitative insights, then deploy through the revenue teams (SDRs, Sales and Marketing)
- Partner with the demand gen and content function to ensure correct targeting, build campaign plans & marketing assets
- Own the delivery of sales enablement material across all product lines, including but not limited to; Sales Decks, Product Overviews, Battlecards, Demonstration Decks and training materials
- Partner with product management to refine product messaging & package releases for new business and upsell opportunities
- Conduct competitor research and benchmarking, ensuring Internal stakeholders are updated on relevant competitor activity
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products through interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data
- Determine and measure success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption of our products and services and continuously use this data to iterate and adapt.
- You’re passionate about AccessPay’s mission to usher in a new wave of corporate banking
- You’re entrepreneurial and like projects that draw on your diverse marketing skillset
- You strive to be the voice of the customer, and you enjoy asking the right questions just as much as coming up with the solutions
- You’re collaborative and work in a structured manner designed to maximise your impact
- You’re growth-driven and get excited about partnering with sales in winning deals
- You see opportunity in a fast-paced, innovative environment where we lead the market
- Demonstrated success in delivering a large-scale PMM project like an ICP deployment, major release/product launch or product messaging framework
- Adept at framing, positioning & messaging, and orchestrating go-to-market
- Effective at managing cross-functional projects
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in SaaS product marketing, experience in FinTech is a plus
- Experience in the payments industry