This role will require a significant level of managing internal and external stakeholders. It’s crucial that you’ve got the drive to work both autonomously and with the team to really drive the success of the role, the product and the business strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document the high-level product/user requirements
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team, as well as other internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of the roadmap.
- Act as the SME and industry/market expert in relation to the product area.
- Establish significant milestones and remove any blockers for new product development and Product enhancements.
- Track and communicate the product roadmap and progress on delivery, including any changes to impacted internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and support the development, testing, release (including release notes) of the product area.
- Optimise the development process defining the product backlog and create actionable user stories for the scrum teams.
- Define acceptance criteria and what ‘done’ means and for new product features and updates.
- Communicate the voice of the customer to the development team.
- Fully document new and enhanced Product features for internal teams (Implementation, Support, Operations, Sales) and for customers.
- Represent AccessPay on relevant industry forums and committees relevant to the specific Product and target markets.
- Previous experience in a Product Manager position.
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong commercial astuteness
- Experience working cross functionally
- Deeply customer/market oriented rather than solely working with internal customers.
- Strong Agile Scrum experience
- Familiar with creating business requirements documents, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in a high growth SAAS business
- Experience in the payments industry