This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is already working in a Customer Success Manager or representative role and is looking for a next step to develop their experience working closely with the Senior Customer Success Manager and Customer Success Director to continually improve the customer experience and journey.
You will be responsible for identified key customer accounts within the AccessPay portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships with the customer to ensure a deep knowledge of their business requirements to make recommendations for their engagement with the platform ensuring they are receiving the maximum possible value from our products and services.
- Reviewing customer issues/complaints and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner and appropriate processes put in place to ensure that the root cause issue is addressed.
- Identifying potential flight risk customers and collaborating with them to reduce customer attrition.
- Identifying trends within the identified customers and feeding these back to the Customer Success Team.
- Building strong internal relationships across departments acting as the voice of the customer.
- Customer satisfaction analysis and consolidation of feedback to provide practical solutions
- Present regular communication internally, about and from the customer, e.g., Service Reviews, Success Plans, and improvement plans.
- Keep customer profiles up to date with the relevant customer success communication, health scores and customer feedback that can be shared with the wider business.
- Working with the Head of Account Management when contracts / deals are done and for the joint management of customer contact strategies.
- Previous experience as a Customer Success Manager/Senior representative in a SaaS company.
- Knowledge of the payments industry would be beneficial
- Worked with customers ranging from Enterprise through to small to mid-sized business. Our platform is used by companies of all sizes and sectors.
- Able to advise on and manage customer escalations
- Have worked in a high growth, fast paced environment previously.
- People-focused – able to engage and build trust and motivate internal and external stakeholders.