The Corporate sales team goals are to sign up new clients for initial sales revenue and to explore how our solutions can make us the clients partner of choice for all financial connectivity services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Business Development through proactive outbound effort & targeting financial sector contacts.
- Effectively developing and converting leads into opportunities, and opportunities into clients.
- Ensuring all information in Salesforce is correct and up to date
- Capable of managing a pipeline of prospects and leads with autonomy and a proactive approach to owning each lead
- Maintaining good communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Driven to hit and exceed targets and KPIs
- Ability to understand the full range of AccessPay products (training will be provided)
- Outbound opportunity creation for new business sales to UK corporate clients within a defined market
- Converting inbound leads
- Connecting clients to payment schemes (Bacs, Faster Payments) or direct to banks (Host2Host, API connections)
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent with the use of Salesforce
- Highly organized, able to prioritise multiple tasks according to urgency