Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contacting existing clients by phone, building rapport and establishing productive, professional relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Maintaining contacts, managing and developing relationships further to understand what additional needs the client may have since they first signed with AccessPay.
- Using PowerBI, continually analyse, plan and prioritise contracts; working c90 days in advance of contract renewal and assessing current service, commercial model and upsell possibility.
- Establish ways to improve renewals process, to benefit both the client and AccessPay.
- Maintain client communication and prospecting upsell plan with Marketing which will not only provide more touchpoints to support the renewal process, but also create awareness of other available services, events and new developments available or being launched.
- Internal co-ordination with other internal departments and colleagues, including Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Product Management to ensure process is streamlined and that where opportunities are where found they are maximised.
- Prepare upsell client proposals, demo’s and presentations.
- Forecast upsell opportunities in Salesforce.
- Update and maintain client data in Salesforce.
- Attend Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) to discuss performance.
- Experience of cultivating and developing relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills, proactively encouraging clients to look at multi-year contracts or co-termination of existing contracts into newer, larger services.
- Goal-orientated and able to focus on executing against a monthly revenue target.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills, from researching clients and call planning, through to updating systems.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot and PowerBI is advantageous.
- SaaS experience is preferential.