Both technically proficient and with a keen eye for design and UI/UX. In this role, you’ll make a significant contribution to translating our customer needs and user expectations into interactive web applications.
We’re looking for hands-on experience using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
Opgaver og ansvarsområder:
- Working with the UI/UX design team to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks, as well as how it works.
- Translating design wireframes into the code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Consolidate feedback continuously from Product Owner and colleagues
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards
- Turn UI/UX designs into great user solutions
- Write reusable code and libraries with a focus on maintenance
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and build new features whilst maintaining existing code base
- Collaborate with back-end developers and designers to improve usability and performance though coding and troubleshooting
- Consuming a complex REST APIs from the client-side
- Practical experience of build tools and config management, testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and lazy loading
- Debugging using tools like Chrome Developer Console
Any of the following would be beneficial:
- Frameworks and tooling such as Angular (12+), AngularJS
- Producing UI layouts using CSS, CSS Flexbox or CSS Grid Layout
- Cross-browser compatibility issues, and workarounds
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including Team City, Azure Dev Ops, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
- Bitmap and vector graphical tools such as GIMP, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Pixelmator or Sketch
- WCAG principles
- C# or other languages
- full-stack development