Reporting to the Network and Infrastructure Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation, support and maintenance of infrastructure and systems, across our development, testing and production environments, hosted on AWS, GCP and co-location data centres.
Opgaver og ansvarsområder:
- Contribute to the evolution of our products and services by designing, planning and implementing infrastructure change as part of a growing DevOps team.
- Maintain secure and robust cloud based networks and infrastructure employing IaaC methods using Terraform.
- Routine maintenance activities, including patching and vulnerability testing as required to maintain security compliance.
- Participate in capacity management planning and performance monitoring activities ensuring that systems perform to meet defined SLAs
- Manage systems monitoring and proactively respond to alerts
- Participate in on-call out of hours support, on a rotational basis, to undertake planned maintenance and to respond to out of hours systems alerts.
- Plan and perform regular disaster recovery testing.
- Document systems design, management, maintenance and recovery practices.
- Ideally several years hands on knowledge and experience of GCP and/or AWS core services
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code ideally using Terraform
- Experience of maintaining firewall, WAF, load balancer, routing, DNS, certificate management, IIS, VPN, IPS/IDS and Active Directory technologies in a cloud environment.
- Relevant 3rd line experience of supporting, monitoring and maintaining B2B web-based applications and hosting infrastructure in a CI/CD environment
- Windows (2012R2+) server and Linux (Ubuntu) administration and basic MS-SQL database administration